Breastfeeding on Facebook, The Opposite of Soccer Moms and Super-Sour Candy
And this ain't a one-way street! We hope you'll join in the conversation below, visit our message boards and check us out on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what's on YOUR mind!
This week's stories:
- How do you grow world record-breaking triplets? A daily diet of 6,000 calories, for starters! Get the full story: Newborn Triplets May Have Broken A World Record
- Should breastfeeding photos be allowed on Facebook? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below! Get the full story: Mom Banned From Facebook For Posting Breastfeeding Photo
- Parenting books can be a new mom's go-to resource, but this mom thinks it might be best to set them aside. Get the full story: Throw Away Your Parenting Books
- If you've ever felt guilty that your kids aren't "involved" enough, here's a pretty convincing argument for skipping soccer practice in favor of some idle time. Get the full story: I Am The Anti-Soccer Mom
- And, finally, here's a hilarious little video of a boy trying one of those super-sour candies for the first time. You'll feel his pain. Get the full story: Little Boy Tries Atomic Warhead For First Time, Conquers Holy Grail Of Sour Candy