Fashion Battles, Flirting Guidelines and Family Memories
And this ain't a one-way street! We hope you'll join in the conversation below, visit our message boards and check us out on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what's on YOUR mind!
This week's stories:
- Mom, this is Emma. We're gonna take my trike to get fro yo. Get the full story: What To Do When Your Gradeschooler Wants a Girlfriend or Boyfriend
- Don't get into a cage match in the closet! You and your teen can stop stressing about their style. Get the full story: 3 Tips on Avoiding Teen Wardrobe Wars
- Flirting can make you feel not so mom-like, but it's not all fun and games. Get the full story: 3 Signs That Flirting Has Crossed the Line
- Want to take the kids' bedrooms up a notch? Do it without draining their college funds. Get the full story: 13 Tips for Decorating Kids' Rooms on a Budget
- Your fave family moments may be too messy for the Christmas card photo, but they'll stick in your memory. Get the full story: Pressing Moments
- Not every family needs loads of kids. Why having one and being done is A-OK to this mom. Get the full story: Bye Bye, Baby
- Pooper, I mean PIPER, is an awesome sister. No, really. I mean it. Get the full story: Cute Kid Note of the Day: Sisterly Love?
- We love parenting a three-year-old so much, we've decided to hold off on your fourth birthday party plans. Just for another year or so. Get the full story: This is Childhood: Three
- "Oh, mommy said FUDGE!" Remember, the kids are listening. Get the full story: Words Mean Something So Stop Saying You Want to Kill Someone