First Lady Letters, Lullabies and Lacking the Crafty Gene
And this ain't a one-way street! We hope you'll join in the conversation below, visit our message boards and check us out on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what's on YOUR mind!
This week's stories:
- Toddler 1 Mom 0. Is your two-year-old the heavyweight champion of sass and smirk? You're so not alone. Get the full story: What Nobody Told Me About the Terrible Twos
- But he demanded the iPhone 5 so cutely! Get the full story: 10 Signs Your Child Could be Spoiled
- Wait, people actually try to MAKE the cool crafts they find on Pinterest? Results definitely vary. Check out one mom's craft challenge. Get the full story: I'm Not a Crafty Mom and That's OK
- Are you being pestered for a pet? Will the kids promise to walk it every day, even if it is a fish? Get the full story: 4 Questions to Ponder Before Getting Your Child a Pet
- The in-laws want to stay here while their house is being renovated? Sorry, we're going to France. Maybe forever. Get the full story: 3 Tips for Improving In-Law Relationships
- Whose storyline is it anyway? A mom blogger tackles the oversharing-about-the-kids debate. Get the full story: Why I Write About My Daughter on the Internet
- There could be a legit reason why the kids aren't paying attention. ADHD is on the rise. Get the full story: ADHD Diagnosis Rate In Kids Up Nearly 25 Percent
- Do you need those nighttime rituals more than your kids? If lullabies are going lulla-bye in your house, tell us in the comments below. Get the full story: Up and Away He Grows
- Corresponding with the First Lady ain't a bad way for a nine-year-old to practice letter-writing skills... or start a career in politics. Get the full story: Cute Kid Note Of The Day: 'Thank You Michelle Obama'
- So Bob, let's talk about your qualifications to be a dad. Get the full story: Father, Son Have First Argument; Baby Insists On Calling His Dad 'Bob' (VIDEO)