How to Reward Good Grades, the Harlem Shake, and Happy Snow Bunnies
And this ain't a one-way street! We hope you'll join in the conversation below, visit our message boards and check us out on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what's on YOUR mind!
This week's stories:
- Oh baby, I love the way you scrubbed that pot. Get the full story: 5 Surprising Things Moms Find Romantic
- MOM! MOM! MOM! Moms debate who should get more of your attention: kids or spouse? Get the full story: Who Comes First Your Child or Spouse?
- Yes, Julia, Jordan, James, and Jennifer are all my kids. Why do you ask? Get the full stories: The Truth Behind Siblings With the Same First Initial
- Straight A's again? There goes the vacation fund! Get the full story: 10 Ways to Reward Good Grades Without Paying for Them
- Caught with her pants down, this mom keeps it real. Get the full story: Teaching My Daughter to Love Her Future Body
- Just a little father-son Harlem Shake bonding. Get the full story: Dad And Son's "Harlem Shake" Dance Is Priceless (VIDEO)
- Sprinkles? I thought you said TINKLES! Either way, wasn't me. Get the full story: Boy Caught Red-Handed Denies Eating The Sprinkles (VIDEO)
- A dad and former bully points his finger at Boy Scouts about gay ban. Get the full story: I Really Hope My Son Gets to be a Boy Scout
- What's cuter than puppies and kittens? Little kids in BIG snow. Get the full story: Kids And Babies Playing In Snow After Winter Storm "Nemo" (PHOTOS)