Second Showers, Shopping Carts and Captain Jack Sparrow
And this ain't a one-way street! We hope you'll join in the conversation below, visit our message boards and check us out on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what's on YOUR mind!
This week's stories:
- Second baby shower scoop: how to get what you need without being greedy. Get the full story: Should You Expect a Shower For Your Second Baby?
- Find that thing you're looking for NOW! Get the full story: 14 Mom-Tested Organization Secrets
- How do you know shopping carts aren't delicious until you try them? Get the full story: He Did What?: 17 Hilariously Strange Kid Habits
- Bringing up bully? Nip mean behavior in the bud. Get the full story: What to do When Your Child is the Bully
- "Pushing my plate to the floor is how I live my truth." Realness from the Honest Toddler Twitter feed. Get the full story: 21 Reasons to Love Honest Toddler
- It's not all stinky socks and attitude. Get the full story: 10 Benefits of Having Teen Boys
- Hey, Disney! I thought I was gonna sail the seas with Jack Sparrow. Jasmine and Belle are lame. Get the full story: LOOK: 8-Year-Old Has A Bone To Pick With Disney
- Slow it down! A mom describes her jump off the minivan merry-go-round for a day of low-key together time. Get the full story: Where Did All the Downtime Go?
- Are the kids stuffing themselves with junkfood TV? Try a media diet. Get the full story: Preschoolers Can Lean Great Things From TV