Storm Baby, Slumber Parties & Public Urination
And this ain't a one-way street! We hope you'll join in the conversation below, visit our message boards and check us out on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what's on YOUR mind!
This week's stories:
- If parents could be fined every time their little boys peed outside, welll, let's just say we'd be waaaaay poorer. But actually did happen. No, really. It happened. Get the full story: Oklahoma Mom Gets $2,500 Public Urination Ticket After Toddler Pees In Yard
- Whatever happened to that adorable Gerber baby? Find out! Get the full story: What The Original Gerber Baby Looks Like Today
- And you thought suffering through labor without a glass of iced tea was hard? This woman gave birth by candlelight ... during a hurricane. Get the full story: Mom Gives Birth To Baby By Candlelight In Bathroom During Hurricane Sandy
- You remember your childhood slumber parties as the BEST.TIME.EVER. But what happens when it's YOUR turn to host the party? Here's, like, everything you need to know. Get the full story: 10 Truths About Hosting Your Daughter's First Slumber Party
- And finally: a little magic you won't want to miss. Check it out! Get the full story: Dad Turns Son Into Magical "Dragon Baby"