We've got some fun ideas, so check 'em out and then get out and PLAY!
We could go on all day, but we don't want you to waste another minute! GO PLAY!
- Make Homemade Chalk Then take it outside and draw up the driveway or sidewalk!
- Head to the Playground But forget the swings! We've got 10 fun ideas that go beyond playground equipment!
- Blow Bubbles! No bubble solution on hand? No worries! We've got an easy recipe you can whip up in a cinch!
- Play Some Classic Games Remember Kick the Can, Chase and Follow the Leader? There's a good chance your kids don't! Clue them in and have some fun!
- Make Play Dough Why buy it when making it yourself is half the fun? Plus it's made for today—the word "play" is right in the name!
- Break out the Boxes Turn a boring box into an afternoon of fun. Check out our six unexpected ideas for cardboard box creativity!
- Explore with Dora Let everyone's favorite explorer lead the way! We've got dozens of fun expeditions to enjoy with your kids!
- Encourage Free Play Play doesn't have to be organized to be fun. Bust out the pots and pans, fill up a prop box, get crazy with crayons... There are tons of ways to have free-form fun!