St. Patrick's Day Ideas: Pea Pops Recipe
Got a kid who sticks out his tongue at the sight of green veggies? Tell him to give these tasty pea popsicles a lick! A great idea for St. Patrick's Day!
- 1 (1-lb) bag frozen peas
- Popsicle mold set (Don't have a popsicle set? Use 8 3-oz paper cups with 8 popsicle sticks)
- Fill up the popsicle molds (or paper cups) with frozen peas.
- Cover with cold water and pop the sticks in the molds.
- Stick it in freezer for 3 hours or until frozen.
- Let your kid help fill the molds and up the odds that you'll have a new found pea eater. Kids are often more likely to eat something if they're involved in making it.
- Find more fast, easy and fresh baby, toddler and big kid food recipes for at Weelicious.com.