Hot summer nights call for light and cool desserts. This one takes the cake!
- 1 (8-ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8-ounce) container reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) container light frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crumb pie crusts
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, stirring well with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, stirring well to mix. Add the whipped topping, stirring well to mix.
- Pour, or scoop, half of the filling into each graham cracker pie crust.
- Cover each with plastic cover from the prepared graham cracker crumb pie crust, seal, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- This recipe makes enough for two cheesecakes. Serve one for dessert, and pop the other in the freezer to sweeten another meal.
- Serve plain or top with fresh berries.