Summer Recipes: Berry and Lemon Frozen Pie
Warm weather and frozen desserts are a winning combination. Use this recipe as a guide to change up flavors to suit your mood or menu.
- 1 pint berry-flavored frozen yogurt
- 1 (10-oz) package frozen raspberries
- 1 pint lemon sorbet
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crumb pie crust
- Thaw frozen yogurt, sorbet and frozen raspberries on the counter for about 30 minutes.
- In the bottom of the prepared crust, spoon the frozen yogurt, patting down to cover the bottom of the crust.
- Sprinkle raspberries over yogurt.
- Spoon sorbet on top to cover whole pie.
- Freeze until solid, about 3 hours.
- If you make this recipe the same day you grocery-shop, by the time you are finished unloading the groceries, the yogurt, raspberries and sorbet will be thawed enough to continue with the recipe.
- Got leftover berries? Try these other berry recipes: Mixed Berry Shortcakes, Breakaway Banana Split and Icy Berry Smoothie.