Frozen Hot Chocolate
This sweet, frothy treat will satisfy your chocolate cravings for only 150 calories and with virtually no fat. Don't forget to try the variations, as they're equally indulgent (the peppermint version tastes like mint chocolate-chip ice cream).
- ½ cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Reduced-fat whipped topping or dark chocolate shavings, for garnish (optional)
- Combine the chocolate syrup, evaporated milk, vanilla, and ice in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses, and garnish with a dollop of whipped topping or a sprinkling of chocolate shavings if desired.
- Mexican Hot Chocolate: Add ¼ tsp ground cinnamon.
Peppermint Hot Chocolate: Substitute ¼ tsp mint extract for the vanilla extract.