Cinnamon Grilled Pineapple With Coconut Cream Cheese
Give your baking pans a break and do this delicious (and healthy!) dessert on the grill.
- 1 pineapple, cut into spears
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 (4-oz) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- Heat grill to medium-low heat.
- Place pineapple spears on grill and sprinkle liberally with cinnamon.
- Grill pineapple 3 minutes on each side until tender.
- Top warm pineapple spears with cream cheese and serve.
- To save time, buy precut pineapple.