Too Easy Pumpkin Pie
You don't need to make a crust (so it's easy) and it's pumpkiny (so it's good!).
- 1 5-ounce can of pumpkin
- 1 12-ounce can of evaporated milk
- 2 ttbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
- 2 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Place the pumpkin, evaporated milk, butter, eggs, sugar, biscuit mix, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract in blender.
- Blend on medium speed until smooth.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean.
- Cool, slice and serve with whipped topping.
- If you don't have pumpkin pie spice, substitute ½ teaspoon of cinnamon, ½ teaspoon of nutmeg and ½ teaspoon of ground cloves.