Turkey-Shaped Rice Krispie Treat
With this turkey, the meat is always white, the skin is always crispy, and the inside is never dry. Also, your kids can do all the work. Score!
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 7 orange, yellow or red rock candy sticks, swedish fish or other long candy
- 2 gummy worms
- 2 mini chocolate chips, gum drops or red hots
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until smooth.
- Pour in crispy rice cereal and stir well.
- Line a pan with wax paper or aluminum foil. Have your kids wash their hands and carefully shape the marshmallow-rice mixture into the shape of a turkey.
- Decorate with rock candy stick feathers, chocolate chip eyes and a gummy worm beak.