White Chocolate Chip Spice Cookies
If the holiday season tasted like a cookie, this would be the one.
- 1 (18¼-oz) box spice cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In the bottom of a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, butter and flour, stirring well to mix.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and the nuts.
- Using a tablespoon measure, drop heaping tablespoons on prepared baking sheet, about 12 on a sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes, cool for 2 minutes, then remove cookies to a cooling rack. Repeat with remaining dough.
- No walnuts? Substitute any nut you have on hand.
- Serve with Cranberry Apple Cider for a special holiday treat.