Your Toddler: 9 Fun Family Time Activities
Kids grow up too quickly—so cliché, but so true. Seems like one day they're born and the next you're packing them off to college (with a few years of tantrums and eat-your-broccoli battles in between!). So try to slow down and smell the poopy diapers ... er, we mean roses. Take time to enjoy some good, quality family fun while your kid still wants to hang out with you (which sooo won't be the case when she's 14!) What you're thinking:"Wow! We just hung out as a fam for a whole hour without a meltdown ... from any of us!"
Everything you ever wanted to know about family activities ... and more!
- How to have awesome, quality family time.
- "I'm a working mom, how can I find time for my kids?"
- How to enjoy family dinnertime (yes, even with picky eaters)!
- Check out all of our awesome toddler activities!
- 12 kids' books we love!
- Joe Lando wants you to spend time, not money, on your kids!
- Get Dad to enjoy more family time!
- Bonding activities for dads and kids.
- "I use to the TV to babysit my kid."
- "I'm sick of drawing pictures for my kid!"
- Have a family movie night.
- Hilarious, little-known holidays to celebrate with the kids.
- David Lascher on how to bond with your kids.
BACK: Toddler Development: Month 32: Naked Phase NEXT: Toddler Development: Month 34: Learning the ABCs
All kids grow and develop at different rates. So please don't compare your toddler with so-and-so's from across the street—you'll just drive yourself nuts. If you have any concerns, bring them up with your pediatrician at your kid's next checkup.