Your Toddler: 18 At-Home Activities to Do with Your Kid!
Your kid is the ultimate busy bee these days. She flits from activity to activity faster than you can say "play dough." Keeping her occupied is a full-time gig. If only you had a live-in Mary Poppins to magically pull fun stuff out of her tote 24/7. Because let's face it, your bag's not quite as fun. All that's in it is mushed-up old bananas and empty juice boxes! What you're thinking:"On the plus side, this kid sure can multitask!"
Everything you ever wanted to know and more about toddler activities:
- Great craft projects for craft-crazed toddlers.
- Check out all of our awesome toddler activities. We've got zillions of 'em!
- Top ways to bond with your kids!
- Get your toddler to help clean up!
- Make your own toys!
- Top classic toys we still love.
- Bonding activities for dads and kids.
- "I use to the TV to babysit my kid."
- "I'm sick of drawing pictures for my kid!"
- "I hate toys with batteries!"
- Understand different types of play.
- 10 toys for imaginative play.
- "Why all the fuss with boys and gun play?"
BACK: Toddler Development: Month 29: Sleep Advice NEXT: Toddler Development: Month 31: Preschool
All kids grow and develop at different rates. So please don't compare your toddler with so-and-so's from across the street—you'll just drive yourself nuts. If you have any concerns, bring them up with your pediatrician at your kid's next checkup.