Valentine's Day Ideas: Cute Cupid
- Empty toilet paper roll
- Pink and white felt
- Cotton balls
- White, gold and red pipe cleaners
- Wiggle eyes and black marker
- Cover the toilet paper roll with pink felt.
- About 1 inch from bottom, glue a strip of white felt around tube as diaper.
- Glue cotton on top as hair.
- Glue on wiggle eyes and with black marker, draw the mouth.
- Bend white pipe cleaner in a figure 8 shape for wings and glue to back.
- Cut two small circles as hands out of pink felt and glue these to the bow and arrow when finished.
- Make a D shape out of 2/3 of a gold pipe cleaner, leaving the rest for the arrow. Add a heart shape from red pipe cleaner to one end of arrow and a triangle shape from red pipe cleaner to other end of arrow.
- Glue bow and arrow to bottom front of Cupid.