Valentine's Day Recipes: Strawberry Yogurt Soda
Strawberry. Yogurt. Soda. There's very little more that needs to be said. But we'll just say it's one of our favorite Valentine's Day recipes!
- 1½ cups and ¼ cup slightly softened nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups hulled strawberries
- 1 cup chilled club soda
- Blend 1½ cups frozen yogurt and hulled strawberries in a blender.
- Divide between two tall glasses and add chilled club soda to each glass.
- Top each with ¼ cup nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt.