Winter Fun: Make a Snow Chair
Have your kids chill in this cool throne!
- Snow:Unfortunately you can't make this out of soap flakes.
- Gloves or mittens:Keep those little hands warm and dry!
- Shovels, hoes or hands:Anything to move big piles of snow.
- Jewels:Pinecones, rocks, leaves, berries, sticks, etc.
- Crown:A tiara or a baseball cap.
- Royal garb:A sheet tied around your kid's neck like a cape will work.
- Scepter:A large tree branch.
- Get suited up for the snow. Make sure everyone dons their hats and mittens!
- Get the whole family outside to roll a huge snowball together.
- Using shovels, hands or hoes, sculpt the snowball into a large chair shape.
- When the throne is constructed, have your children decorate it with pinecones, leaves, sticks and berries to give it the illusion of being bejeweled.
- Invite your kids to throw on their royal regalia (sheet, baseball cap, etc.) and take turns ruling the yard. Just make sure they check those regal attitudes at the front door.