Easy Apricot Chicken
Five ingredients. Five minutes of prep. One less thing you have to worry about today.
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together preserves, orange juice, soy sauce and onion soup mix.
- Put chicken in a casserole dish and pour apricot mixture over to cover.
- Cover and bake for 30-40 minutes, then remove cover and bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- You can substitute any chicken parts for the thighs, if you prefer.
- You can also prepare this recipe in a slow cooker, on "low" for 6-8 hours.