Slow Cooker Orange Rosemary Chicken
Serve the chicken in soup bowls over couscous to capture the flavorful sauce or add crusty bread to do the mopping.
- 2 cups frozen chopped onions
- 1 (16-oz) bag baby carrots
- 1 tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 (14-oz) can chicken broth
- 1 (14½-oz) can diced tomatoes
- ½ (12-oz) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tbsp dried crushed rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 lbs chicken leg quarters
- 1 leek, cleaned and sliced (optional)
- In the bottom of a 3½-quart or larger slow cooker, place all the ingredients, except the chicken, stirring well to mix.
- Add the chicken, stirring gently to coat with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.