Christmas Recipes: Cheesy Broccoli
Let's face it: Cheese makes broccoli better. And if you're looking for Christmas recipes that include veggies, add this one to your list!
- 1 large bunch broccoli, trimmed into florets
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 can (10½-oz) Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 can (14½-oz) diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Combine the eggs, soup and Italian seasoning. Stir in the tomatoes and broccoli.
- Place in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.