Christmas Recipes: Chocolate Kissed Cookies
Here's a holiday classic cookie recipe, done quick. Use refrigerated sugar cookie dough, and the biggest time suck will be unwrapping those chocolate kisses (and resisting popping them in your mouth!)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (16.5-oz) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough, well chilled
- 24 milk chocolate "kiss" candies, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place sugar in a shallow dish.
- Cut the cookie dough into 12 equal slices. Cut each slice in half. Roll each piece into a ball; roll balls in sugar. Place balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until golden at edges.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven and immediately top each cookie with 1 milk chocolate candy, pressing down firmly so cookie cracks around edges. Transfer cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
Looking for good Christmas recipes for cookies? This one is a keeper!