Christmas Recipes: Nutter Butter Balls
Cupcake diva Bakerella shares her recipe for no-cook nuggets of peanut butter goodness that you'll have as much fun making as the kids will have eating!
- 1 package Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- Chocolate candy coating (chocolate bark or chocolate candy melts)
- Finely crush all but about 5 cookies (including the cream center) in a food processor.
- Add cream cheese. Use the back of a large spoon to help combine the two together.
- Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Melt candy coating as directed on the package.
- Using a spoon, dip balls into candy coating, tap off extra and slide onto wax paper covered cookie sheet to dry.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
- If you don't have a food processor, crush cookies in a Ziploc bag using a rolling pin.
- You can keep rolled balls covered in the refrigerator until you are ready to dip.
- To drizzle designs on top, simply pour leftover candy coating in a Ziploc bag. Close, cut the corner out, and you are ready to go.
- Trust us, this will become one of your favorite Christmas recipes!