Christmas Recipes: 7 Scrumptious Holiday Treats
Looking for Christmas recipes? Satisfy your December sweet tooth with these delicious and deceptively easy holiday treats!
- These adorable Snowman Cupcakes would be great to make with the kids to celebrate winter!
- Rugelach—a traditional Hanukkah treat—is so easy to make if you use refrigerated piecrusts!
- These Christmas Tree Cupcakes just look too good to eat! (Okay, almost too good to eat!)
- Marshmallow, pretzel and icing make a delicious dreidel treat that will be as fun to make as they are to eat!
- Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears are not only festive but also incredibly easy to make. (Warning: Once you taste one of these, you will want to make them all year long!)
- These Sugarplum Lollies are so easy to make using melted chocolate and assorted sprinkles and toppings!
- These Reindeer Pops are a simplified version of the original cake pops. Instead of cake, use store-bought donut holes!