Holiday Planning: Recipes That Take 30 Minutes or Less
- Make rolled-up sandwiches with store-bought flavored hummus.
- Blue Granny Appetizers may sound a little kooky, but they're really delicious and cheap and easy to make.
- Parmesan Garlic Toasts take 20 minutes to make—but will disappear in five.
- For a fun twist on chicken satay, skewer Mediterranean Chicken Tenders and serve with ranch dressing.
- Cheesy Artichoke Bites can be made ahead of time and frozen for up to three months—you know, in case you're the "plan ahead" type.
- Your holiday party planning can't go wrong with chips and homemade guacamole.