New Year's Recipes: Last Chance for Chocolate Dip
Technically speaking, adding fruit doesn't make chocolate a health food. But let's pretend with this New Year's recipe, shall we?
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- Assorted fruit (strawberries, bananas, dried apricots, etc.), cut into 1 inch pieces for dipping
- Whisk whipping cream with a hand mixer until the cream forms stiff peaks.
- Place Nutella into a microwave-safe bowl and heat until it stirs smoothly.
- With a spoon or spatula gently fold Nutella into the whipping cream until combined. Do not over mix or whipping cream will become too thin.
- Place in serving bowl or individual dishes Dip fruit into the cream and enjoy!