Apps for Moms: Cinco de Mayo Apps
Have a muy bueno Cinco de Mayo with these five fab smartphone apps!
- iPinata, 99 cents (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android [similar, free])
Let your kids take a swing at the piñata without taking a broomstick to the nose! Want a more challenging game? Turn on the blindfold feature!
- Too Cool Spanish, 99 cents (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android [similar, free])
Whether you're completely new to speaking Spanish or just want to brush up on your skills, Too Cool Spanish is a simple way to learn common phrases and words. It pieces together English sounds, so you can sound out your way to speaking a new language!
- Cinco de Mayo Cookbook, 99 cents (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android [similar, $1.50])
Gorgeous photos and super-easy, step-by-step instructions will help you prep delish Mexican fare for your Cinco de Mayo bash. If only your phone could blend the margaritas, too.
- Radio Mexico, 99 cents (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
Radio Mexico lets you sort radio stations by popularity and availability, so you don't have to endlessly search the waves for the perfect dance song. Now get your groove on, mamacita!
- 8,500+ Drink & Cocktail Recipes Free, Free (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
Keep your guests, um, hydrated with this database that contains more than 8,500 drink and cocktail recipes! Search for your favorite drink or drink category, or find a totally new recipe to try.