Apps for Moms: 5 Fun Football Apps
Are you ready for some football ... apps? Toss the virtual pigskin and prep for the big game with these game-winning apps! (Chili and buffalo wings not included.)
- Flickin' Football, Free (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
Wow your kids with your mad paper football skills on this ultra-fun football app. Flick the paper football around to move through the ranks of Powderpuff, Varsity, Pro and Expert. (Hey, you got a lot of practice in middle school, right?)
- Zombie Football League, Free (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
Fun fact: Zombies love football. Make it into the end zone—while dodging zombies and tombstones—and score a touchdown to avoid a frightful fate!
- Kurt Warner's Football 101, $1.99 (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
Teach your kids (or yourself!) the ins and outs of football—from positions on the field to scoring points—with this informative app designed by former NFL power player Kurt Warner.
- ESPN Radio, $2.99 (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android)
The ESPN Radio app lets you hold the entire NFL in the palm of your hand. Get live streams from 15 ESPN Radio stations nationwide, so you can stay on top of your home team's stats.
- Backbreaker Football, 99 cents (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android [$2.99])
Satisfy your love for the game—or release a little bit of stress without actually tackling someone—with this arcade-esque football app. Sprint, juke and spin past the defense to score a touchdown and rack up points!