Apps for Moms: Valentine's Day Apps
Get into the Valentine's Day spirit with these totally lovable Valentine's apps.
- Valentine Scanner, Free (Android)
Valentine Scanner is like a romantic Magic 8 Ball. You and your honey place your fingertips on the sensing pad and the Valentine Scanner determines your chemistry!
- Julius Hearts Cupcakes, $1.99 (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
Paul Frank's iconic monkey turns baker in this supercute cupcake-building app. Kids can choose from dozens of cupcake flavors and decorate them with tons of V-Day glitz.
- iWrite: Love Poems, 99 cents (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android [Free])
Haven't won that Pulitzer Prize for poetry yet? You can still make your sweetie's heart skip a beat with this handy poetry app! It guides you from brainstorming to writing with step-by-step advice. (And if you're feeling particularly uninspired, it'll even generate your poem for you!)
- Build-a-Card, $1.99 (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android [Free])
Skip the trip to the card store and send the very best with Build-a-Card: Cupid Edition! Just grab photos from your camera, photo album or Facebook account, and get your design on.
- Color Mix (Valentine's Day), 99 cents (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
This classic coloring app gets a holiday makeover, so kids can create masterful pieces of art that you can send to your loved ones directly from your smartphone.