Planning Summer Fun With Your Kids
Plan a wicked summer break with your kid.
- Event planners:You and your kid.
- A calendar
- Markers, crayons, stickers
- Pop open your calendar to the summer months: June, July and August.
- Hand your kid some markers and stickers and have her help you write or draw pics of all the cool activities you plan to do over the summer.
- First write in all the stuff that's set in stone, like camp dates, vacations, sports, etc.
- Then spend some time brainstorming other cool stuff you'd love to do, e.g., getting ice cream every other Friday night, family game nights, trips to the skate park, swimming, etc.
- Hang the calendar up where everyone can see it and get psyched for a rockin' summer!