English Muffin Pizzas
Fast pizza? Totally! They're so quick you'll wonder what took you so long to add them to your regular repertoire!
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce or marinara pasta sauce
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices pepperoni (optional)
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced (optional)
- 3 black olives, sliced in half (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice the English muffins and spread out on a baking sheet.
- Top with pizza sauce and cheese.
- Place your toppings on the muffins.
- Bake for about 5 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Toast the English muffins before baking for a crisper crust.
- Let your kids help arrange the toppings into funny faces.