Chocolate Almond Fillo Bites
These mini packages of melt-in-your-mouth pastry, creamy chocolate, and rich almond crunch are best served warm, right out of the oven!
- 1 (2.1-ounce) box frozen mini fillo shells
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 15 whole roasted almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fillo shells on a rimmed baking sheet. Distribute chocolate chips evenly among the 15 shells.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes until shells are lightly browned and chocolate is soft. Top each bite with one roasted almond, pushing gently down into the melted chocolate.