Cool It! Colada Cocktail Recipe
In serious need of some chill time? Unwind with this brrr-licious piña colada.
- 2 oz light rum
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz coconut cream
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Pineapple wedge or maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Pour the rum, juice, ice and coconut cream into a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a cherry or pineapple wedge.
- Did you know "colada" means "strained" in Spanish? How apropos for how you're feeling these days, no?
- Remember, this and all other alcoholic drinks are for mommies and daddies only!