Cosmo-No-You-Di'int Hit Your Sister Cocktail Recipe
A fabulous, Sex and the City-inspired cocktail to help you relax after "one of those days."
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Rose's lime juice
- 1 oz triple sec
- Cranberry juice
- Chill a martini glass by filling it with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice as well.
- Pour the vodka, Rose's lime and triple sec into the shaker.
- Add cranberry juice to taste. Some people like to add just a splash while the lightweights among us prefer 2 or 3 ounces.
- Shake or stir well.
- Dump the ice out of the martini glass and squeeze half a lime into the bottom of it.
- Rim the edge of the glass with a lime wedge to leave a little pulpy residue.
- Strain the mix into the martini glass, sans ice.
- Remember, this and all other alcoholic drinks are for mommies and daddies only!