Corn and Black Bean Salad
This salad works equally well as a side dish or a main course. We love a good multitasker.
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounce) corn, drained and rinsed
- 4 scallions (green onions), chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1-2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place lime juice, olive oil, and cilantro in a large bowl, and stir with a fork to mix.
- Place all the vegetables in the bowl, and stir with a spoon to combine with dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.