Fruit Kabobs with Dipping Sauce
Sticks, dip, fruit, kids? Sounds like a plan.
- 3 cups fresh fruit (bananas, apples, strawberries, melon, pineapple, kiwi)
- ½ cup non- or low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- Wash and/or peel the fruits and slice into large chunks.
- Place the cut-up fruit on wooden or bamboo skewers—mix them up or make some all the same, according to preference.
- Combine the yogurt, honey and orange zest in a small dish.
- Arrange fruit on a plate with yogurt in the center for dipping.
- Sprinkle the cut apple and banana with orange or lemon juice to prevent the fruit from browning.