In a jam for what to bake? Make these!
- 4 to 5 tablespoons of jam, any flavor
- 2 sheets of frozen puff pastry dough, defrosted for 10 minutes
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut pastry sheets into equal squares
- Place a small amount of jam in the center of each square, fold over (corner to corner) and seal the edges with your fingertips.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes, shower with a generous sprinkle of powdered sugar, if desired, and enjoy.
- For elegant finger desserts, cut the pastry into smaller squares and serve on a fancy tray.