Mason Jar Cupcakes
Dress up a gift of cupcakes in this pretty container.
- Cake mix (boxed is fine)
- Muffin pan (ideally, a mini-muffin pan)
- Cupcake liners
- Half-pint mason jar
- Ribbons or tags
- Make the cupcakes as per the package directions. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners, and bake as package suggests.
- Once out of the oven, let cupcakes cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cut cupcakes in half vertically. Place each half in jar, spooning the frosting in between the halves. Frost top of cupcakes. Seal jar with lid.
- Decorate the jar with colored ribbons or personalized tags.