Peanut Butter Club (Double-Decker PB&J)
When one PB&J sammie just won't cut the mustard? Make it a double, or even triple-decker. That'll show 'em.
- 3 slices white bread
- 4 tbsp creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 tbsp grape jelly or strawberry jam
- Toast the bread and immediately spread 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter on one slice of bread. Spread 1 tablespoon of jelly on the second slice of bread and close the sandwich.
- Gently spread the remaining peanut butter on the top of the sandwich. Hold the edges of the top slice to keep it steady. Spread the remaining jelly on the last slice of bread and set it atop the sandwich, jelly side down.
- Insert two toothpicks, each about 2 inches from opposite corners of the double-decker sandwich.