Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
Chocolate and peanut butter. Never has a more scrumptious combo been created. Up the ante with gourmet chocolate and gobs of your favorite PB.
- 1 lb milk chocolate
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Finely chop the chocolate. Melt slowly over a double boiler until smooth.
- Use a small spoon or pastry brush to coat small peanut butter molds or mini muffin cups with chocolate.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to let the chocolate set.
- Combine peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, and salt in a bowl. Spoon the mixture into the cups, filling to just below the top of the cups. Cover the peanut butter mixture with the remaining tempered chocolate. Use an offset spatula to smooth the tops.
- Refrigerate peanut-butter cups until set (about 1 hour) before removing them from molds.