The B.A.T. Burger
The Bacon Apple Turkey burger from Elena Croy (age 10) won rave reviews from adults and kids alike. See? So it IS possible to please everybody!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 4 slices provelone cheese
- 1 Gala apple
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 tbsp honey mustard dressing
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and cooled
- sliced tomato and lettuce
- Shape ground turkey into hamburger patties and place on grill. Grill for 5 minutes and flip. Place a slice of provelone cheese on each burger and cook to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, core and slice Gala apple into super-thin slices.
- Spread honey mustard dressing onto both sides of buns. Add cooked turkey burger patties, bacon and apple.
- Serve with sliced tomatoes and lettuce