Chicken, Cheese, And Peas/Broccoli
Your children will eat this!!
- Cream of mushroom soup (As much as needed I use 2 cans)
- 1 lb. cheese of your choice (I like cheedar)
- Pre-cooked sliced chicken breast
- Noodles of your choice
- Frozen peas or broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream of mushroom soup to a light boil and add cheese.
- Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Add the chicken to the soup and turn the heat off.
- Place the noodles and veggies in a large casserole dish.
- Pour the soup mixture over the noodles and veggies and season with pepper to taste.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until it boils.
- Serve and be amazed how fast your children clean their plates!