Mahi Mahi with Salsa Topping
Tangy salsa makes an ideal topping for this mild flavored, flaky fish.
- 4 mahi mahi fillets
- 1 cup fresh prepared salsa, divided
- ¼ cup lime juice, divided
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place mahi mahi fillets in the prepared baking dish.
- Top each fillet with equal portions of the salsa and lime juice.
- Bake the fillets for 20-25 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.