Peanut Chicken Stir-Fry with Snow Peas
This easy weeknight dish goes great with rice.
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp fresh or bottled lemon juice
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
- 4 oz snow peas, fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, and cornstarch, stirring well to mix.
- Add honey, stir and set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Add the chicken strips and sauté until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the honey mixture and stir until heated through and chicken is fully coated, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the snow peas and continue cooking for about 3 minutes. Top with peanuts.