Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry
This is a classic stir-fry combination that's great served over rice.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (16-oz) package frozen broccoli
- 1 cup water, divided
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 (12-oz) can pineapple chunks, drained
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes, until just barely done.
- Add broccoli and ¾ cup water and continue cooking about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, stir together remaining ¼ cup water, vinegar, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
- Pour over chicken.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking chicken mixture until sauce thickens, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add pineapple chunks and cook until pineapple is heated through.