Sloppy Baked Potato
Not your typical boring baked potato, you can make it however you feel.
- 1 bag russet potatoes
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cans Manwich
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Clean your potatoes and poke with fork.
- Place 4 potatoes on a microwaveable plate, cover with paper towel or wax paper.
- Cook for 10 minutes and then repeat with rest of potatoes.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet while potatoes are cooking.
- Add both cans of Manwich to cooked beef and let simmer until hot.
- Now get your cooked potato cut it open add your butter and salt (optional). Mash it up and pour a serving spoonful of sloppy joe over your potato.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and a tsp of sour cream.
- With this recipe you can add whatever you like: meat toppings, sauce or seasoning.