My Chicken Thighs
Make these easy "My Chicken Thighs" yours.
- ½ cup honey-flavored mustard
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup honey
- 2 pounds boneless and skinless chicken thighs, about 12 to 14 pieces
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 3 ingredients, shaking well to mix.
- Add the chicken pieces; turn to coat with the marinade. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Remove the chicken from the bag with tongs and place skin-side up in the pan. Discard the marinade.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, until the chicken is tender.
- For flavors reminiscent of Indian cuisine, add 1 tablespoon curry powder to the marinade and sprinkle the cooked chicken with ¼ cup grated coconut.
- The thighs can be prepared in the marinade and frozen for up to 3 months. Defrost in the refrigerator, place in a cold oven and bake at 350 degrees for about 1½ hours.
- Measure the oil before the honey; it leaves a nice coating in the measuring cup which helps the honey glide out without sticking.