What's the only way to top a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich? Why, melted chocolate, of course.
- 2 tbsp creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 slices white or wheat bread
- 12 mini marshmallows
- Half of a regular-sized milk chocolate bar (like Hershey's)
- Preheat toaster oven to 300 degrees.
- Spread the peanut butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Layer the marshmallows and chocolate bar on one slice of bread. Top with the other slice of bread, peanut butter side down.
- Heat the sandwich in the toaster oven for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the bread is just starting to brown. Remove from the toaster oven and slice in half diagonally.